Welcome to the family little one…
We’ve invested in some new kit! The Osmo Mobile 3 was good, but it’s a hefty bit of kit and we just couldn’t get on with it, so we’ve downsized to the DJI Pocket 2 – and it’s a beauty!
Small, compact and super light, we’re looking forward to testing it out at the Adventure Overland Show soon.
We went for the creator combo with the extra few bits, because we’re creators obv and we actually intend to use this properly.
A bit more info (taken from Amazon) below…
About this item
- POCKET-SIZED: DJI Pocket 2 fits perfectly in your hand, bag, or pocket so that you can take it anywhere. When your journey begins or something suddenly catches your eye, Pocket 2 is ready to capture it all
- MOTORIZED STABILIZATION: A 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera for smooth video on the move. This technology is also great for creative photos like handheld long-exposure shots
- ACTIVETRACK 3.0: No matter how you move, Pocket 2 keeps you and your friends in the shot with ActiveTrack 3.0
- AI EDITOR: Not into editing? AI Editor automatically combines your clips with transitions and music to create share-worthy content
- IMAGE QUALITY: We packed the DJI Pocket 2 camera with photo and video abilities that let you create share-worthy content and make moments last forever. 1/1.7-Inch Sensor, 64MP Photo, 4K/60fps Video, Hybrid AF 2.0
- DJI Matrix Stereo: DJI Matrix Stereo technology records audio with so much real detail, it lets you relive the scene
- Lens type: Fisheye
FYI – doesn’t come with an SD card do you need to get that separately.
We can’t guarantee our content, or Craig’s dancing will improve, but we’re going to enjoy capturing some more footage for the upcoming episodes when we finally take Miss P out on the road!!